To read the columns from Premiere on this blog, click on any scanned page, then right-click to download it as a JPEG that can be magnified on your desktop so you don't get a headache squinting at all of Libby's great one-liners. (Alternately, you can right-click to open a page in a new tab on your browser and magnify it that way.) I never worked for Premiere, so if you're a copyright owner and would like Libby's columns to be removed from this blog, please contact me at rwcass@gmail.com. They're meant for informational purposes only, I promise. (Well, they're also meant to make you laugh, but you get the idea.)

July 1995: "She Ain't Heavy"

"I have always had a secret crush on Bill, because I read that he gave up teaching to become a movie star. I like anyone who abandons selfless, underpaid work for a life of shallow glamour; my folk hero is a man I once heard about who signed up for the Peace Corps but changed his mind at the airport—I like to think that today he's go-go dancing somewhere."


No comments:

Post a Comment