To read the columns from Premiere on this blog, click on any scanned page, then right-click to download it as a JPEG that can be magnified on your desktop so you don't get a headache squinting at all of Libby's great one-liners. (Alternately, you can right-click to open a page in a new tab on your browser and magnify it that way.) I never worked for Premiere, so if you're a copyright owner and would like Libby's columns to be removed from this blog, please contact me at rwcass@gmail.com. They're meant for informational purposes only, I promise. (Well, they're also meant to make you laugh, but you get the idea.)

January 1995: "Gothic Arch"

"I asked my dear friend, the still tragically single Stacy Schiff, if she would consider marriage to a monster, and she said, Hey, Ivana didn't do so badly. I reminded her that at one point in the movie, Robert literally rips out Helena's heart, and Stacy replied that at least the next day he didn't turn around and marry a model."


No comments:

Post a Comment